Address:
Fore St, Tintagel PL34 0DA

Location:
Tintagel
Ye Olde Malthouse Inn
Menu:
Lunch served daily 11am - 3pm

Goats cheese, red pepper & onion quiche served with our weekly changing house salads

Traditional ploughmans: Ham or cheese served with three salads, homemade chutney, pickled onion and cheese scone

Soup of the day served with savoury cheese scone

Beef chilli served with home-fried tortilla chips, sour cream & Davidstow cheddar cheese

Weekly changing pub classic: Local ham, egg and chips

... Or why not try one of our Savoury cream Teas
(2 cheese scones, homemade apple chutney, cream cheese, grapes & a pot of tea)

Chips!

Salted chips

Cheesy chips

Posh chips
(with truffle oil and parmesan cheese)

Dirty chips
(served with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, jalapenos & pink pickled onion)

Sweet potato chips
(served with homemade aioli)

Marinated Olives warm bread oil & balsamic

Classic Moules Mariniere, from Rock.

Asturiano Chorizo poached in local cider and crusty bread

***********

Cornish sole, Anchovy Butter, sauté potatoes, tender stem broccoli

Grilled West Country 10z Sirloin steak, béarnaise sauce, portobello mushroom, vine tomatoes watercress and fries

Marinated Chicken Breast, Mediterranean couscous, grilled flat bread, dressed leaves, tzatziki

Lemon, rocket and broccoli risotto, finished with parmesan and cream served with a rustic salad

Blueberry Cream Brulee

Classic chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream

Lemon posset with berry compote and homemade shortbread

Double chocolate brownies
Lemon polenta drizzle cake (gf)
Carrot cake slice with cream cheese frosting
Peanut butter cookies (vg)
Lumberjack cake
Chocolate chip & apricot cookies