Posted By James

10 Things We Will Do In Heaven
Do you ever wonder what we will do when we get to heaven?

1.
We will build our dream home.
We won't be doing this in heaven because we will only be there for 1000 years, but we will be building our house on the new earth, we will come together and build our dream homes, and the best thing of all, it will be tax-free. We will also have a place to stay in the New Jerusalem.

2.
We will see God.
I wonder what God is going to look like, will he be a bright light? But let's remember that we are made in the image of God, so maybe we will resemble him in some way. Jesus, he's probably going to look like some Jewish guy because he looks the same now, as he did when he was on earth, except the added holes in his hands, feet, and side.

3.
We will talk to angels.
Now the bible does not flat out say this, but i think it's pretty safe to say this, because if we are going to be able to talk to God, then i think we are going to be able to talk to angels, So that means you will be able to talk to your guardian angel and ask questions like if they ever saved you or something.

4.
We will be able to fly.
The bible says we will get new bodies when we get to heaven and those bodies will be like Jesus's body, and let's not forget that Jesus ascended up to heaven. Jesus basically flew up to heaven; We might even have wings like the angels. Just imagine being able to fly and explore other planets. There might even be planets that we can't communicate will now because we are covered in Sin but be able too after the second coming of Jesus.

5.
We will live in peace and harmony.
The bible says that the wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord. No one will do any hurt to anyone, and we will respect and love each other.

6.
We will worship God every Sabbath (Saturday)
The bible says, 'For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.'  Many people believe that we don't need to keep the Sabbath now, but if we are going to be keeping it on the new earth then I think we should be keeping it now.

7.
We will Help judge the wicked.
This will actually take place in the New Jerusalem in heaven, Jesus will come back and take us to heaven and there we will spend 1000 years before God making a new earth for us to live on.  During the 1000 years, we will help God judge the wicked and making sure God's choice is fair.  The bible saying. 'Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? know ye not that we shall judge angels? How many things that pertain to this life?'. Basically, God is going to let us examine his judgment towards the wicked.

8.
We will not sin.
 I guess this is something we won't do.  But because Satan and his demons won't have any more contact with us we won't be tempted to sin anymore.  The reason why we won't be sinning anymore is that nothing sinful can make it into heaven.  The bible says. 'Blessed are this that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whore mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.' God will make a complete end to sin and trouble will not come up again.

9.
We will reign with Christ.
We will reign with Christ in heaven and on the new earth, The Bible says '...and they lived and reigned with Christ thousand years'. And the bible says 'And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth'.

10.
We will eat vegetarian food.
This may come as a shock to some people who enjoy eating meat, but in heaven, we are going to be eating plant food. One of the reasons for this is because the bible says there will be no more death, and in order to eat meat we will have to kill one of the animals. We was supposed to be on a plant based diet just like Adam and Eve but things changed after the flood.